What can I do if an ad agency owes me money? Posted on August 16, 2011

The starting amount was $2525. They still owe me a refund of $1775. Should I file with small claims court in Raleigh, NC? If so, how? Or should I hire an attorney in NC (I am in PA) to handle paperwork? How much will that cost? Should I file claim with the BBB? I am seeking consistent communication from this agency, i.e., a consistent monthly good-faith-effort attempt to pay me back, even if it’s $50 a month. Last payment received was for May. To date, I have received 3 payments of $250 each. I am frustrated. Thank you for any suggestions you can provide.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: