What can I do if accused of violations I didnt commit? Posted on May 06, 2011

I work as a bus driver, and was recently suspended. My job told me that I needed to check my driving record because there were other traffic violations on it, more than the FRA suspension I told them about. So I looked online at my county's clerk of courts and did a search on myself and it turns out there were three other traffic violations, from 1999, which I didn't commit on there. All the cases are now inactive and paid off, but it's still affecting me and I need to know if I can do something about these charges now. I'm pretty sure my sister is the one that used my identity without my permission, but it's affecting my livelihood, and I feel as though she needs to understand that there are consequences to such actions. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: