What can I do I pay my child support on time, and my wife wants more? 10 Answers as of January 15, 2014

Can she get more support? She lives in a house that I pay for also and doesn't pay rent. I pay $520 a month for 4 children plus I gave her housing. If she gets more support, I will not be able to pay the mortgage at the house she is living in with my children. I will keep paying on the house of course and lose my residents before my kids loose the other house.

Why don't you try retaining a good family law attorney, obviously this is costing you already, as a sidebar 520 a month for , four children is a home run for you, that would be an average weekly support order for that many children.
The Law Office of James P Peterson
The Law Office of James P Peterson | James P Peterson
Assuming you have no other children then the amount of support that you pay should be 35% of your "net resources" (take home pay or a little more). If the value of the rental property and the 520 is less than 35%, then it is conceivable that she could get an increase.
GordenLaw, LLC
GordenLaw, LLC | Vanessa J. Gorden
Are you ordered to pay for her home? You really should visit with an attorney about how to address this issue, as there are many factors involved, such as whether this was a divorce and what the decree says, how long ago support was ordered, the children's needs, wife's employment, your earnings and budget, and whether there is anything currently filed as a legal action. An attorney can get more specific facts from you under confidentiality and advise you as to your options. Best wishes!
You need to evaluate child support with the assistance of the support calculator software program and an experienced family law attorney who can interpret the information.
You need to file for divorce and get an order stating exactly what you have to pay. It may be that you will have to pay the same as you are now, or it could be substantially less, particularly once the property is divided evenly.
    Robert J. Sayfie, P.C.
    Robert J. Sayfie, P.C. | Robert J. Sayfie
    There are guidelines that each County follows, unless there is reason to deviate from that. She can ask for more, you can ask to have the court reduce payments also. So it works both ways.
    Barr, Jones & Associates LLP
    Barr, Jones & Associates LLP | Andrew Brasse
    I would explain to her if she asks for more support, you will no longer be able to pay for her residential expenses. I wouldn't know if she could get more support, for sure, without reviewing each of your income numbers.
    James M. Chandler | James M. Chandler
    She would have to file for a modification of support and have it determined that you can pay more.
    Provda Law Firm
    Provda Law Firm | Bruce Provda
    Has she petitioned in court for more support? If not don't worry. Child support is set on a system of about 17% of your income, your attorney can help you figure out if there will be a problem.
    Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
    Do you have a child support order? That's the amount you must pay. If the mother wants more, she has to file a modification or adjustment of child support and show that she and or you earn more money than at the time the last order was entered. If this is an informal arrangement, then go to court and get this done properly. Your child support can include the amount you pay on the mortgage if the kids are living in the house.