What can I do and what are my rights if father has sent my daughter out of state? 1 Answers as of January 24, 2017

My ex has flown my daughter out of state boarding school without telling me anything and he won’t tell me where she is. He she's been gone for almost 6 months.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Notify the police and file a report of child concealment and seek full legal and physical custody orders in the family courts.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: