What can I do after threatened with criminal destruction of property? Posted on April 01, 2011

I put 6 nail holes and plywood in neighbors (he doesn’t own the property) fence to block his doorway leading into my yard. He calls the cops threatened criminal destruction property. I hire reputable comp, he refuses them to fix the two posts. Tries to make me use "buddy" comp that isn’t on comp registered. What to do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: