What can I do after my wife left the state with my son? Posted on April 26, 2011

She left for Greenville, SC on 3/27/11. Stays with her parents or at her old friend's house (with 4 kids). Our son started school in SC on 4/12/11. Since Friday 4/22/11 no one has been able to contact her or him. My son has not been at school the past 2 days. All involved (my parents, her parents, our 16 year old son, etc.) are very concerned. What are my options (Amber Alert, kidnapping, abandonment, etc.)? Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: