What can I do after my parents have been deported from the US? 3 Answers as of February 24, 2011

If one’s parents were deported, how long will it take for them to be allowed back? And can you file for a green card for them.

I would have to know the reason for the deportation but if you are a U.S. citizen you may petition for them as immediate relatives. If their deportation was based on an overstay in the U.S. or a criminal record they will also need a waiver in addition to the regular immigrant visa processing. They will also need a qualifying relative for any required waiver. I would recommend a consultation to sort out the facts of their case and then we can more accurately advise you on what is needed, timing, and costs.

If you would like a consultation on the facts of your specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
If you are citizen, you can apply for them. However, they are to be subject to 3-10 years immigration bar depending on the reasons of deportation. You need consult a lawyer to apply a waiver for them so that they can come.
Probably, at least 10 years.