What can I do after I was punched by a security guard? 1 Answers as of October 12, 2015

Last night, on a Saturday, a couple of friends and I went to a bar and had a couple of drinks. We had a friend that was sober drive us to a strip club. When at the strip club, I didn't have cash to pay entrance so I told the person at the window if I could enter and pull out cash from the establishment. I was granted entrance, I was at the bar waiting to give them my card to get money. I wasn't getting attended to and was asking the cashier if he could just give me the money so I can pay the entrance fee. Out of nowhere, I got punched by a security guard and so did a few of my friends. We did not throw any punches back and grabbed our stuff and got kicked out.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pius Joseph A Professional Law Corp. | Pius Joseph
If you sustained any injuries it may be worthwhile to pursue a claim against the club. You may want to document your injuries and file a police report immediately . If 24 hours pass the police will not take a report . You may also want to consult an attorney. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/12/2015
Click to View More Answers: