What can I do after getting seriously injured on my job if I have an attorney who only deals with workmans comp? Posted on April 05, 2011

Is there a statute of limitations on filing claims? My attorney in New Jersey is only covering work comp and I have to find another attorney to deal with personal issues that have resulted as result of the claim. I live in Delaware. The insurance company is allowing me to see a doctor in Delaware, but I need a good doctor. Mine is not sufficient.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: