What can I do after being abandoned by my long term boyfriend? Posted on March 15, 2011

I lived with a man for almost 11 years, we never married but he told everyone I was his wife and I even signed my name with his last name. He now has abandoned me in Idaho with nothing. No money, and no way to work because I'm still rehabbing from an accident, he knows I'm waiting on disability, no vehicle. he paid the rent on the apt. for March but I have no way to pay for anymore. All the utilities are behind and I'm getting disconnect notices. He promised me and in front of another person he would not leave me stranded. Is there anyway to get him to fulfill his promises?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: