What can I do about visitation rights for my son's illegal father? Posted on August 12, 2011

My son's father has seen him 3 times in a this past year. He comes out of the blue and demands time with my son. He expects to come in and out of his life and for us to drop all our plans to accommodate him when he feels like it. My son's father is Illegal and I do receive child support. He is also working another job under a different social security number. I guess my question is what can I do to get visitation in writing? What rights does he have? And should I worry about him being a flight risk?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: