What can I do about a violation of our divorce decree? Posted on May 08, 2011

If I ex is in violation of certain agreements we made in our divorce decree and visitation schedules concerning our children can I take him back to court? And if in that same divorce decree I find a discrepency in the prior-ordered child support that was just copied over to the divorce decree can I get a modification on that? It has been 1 year and 5 months since our divorce. And if my ex is having an affair with a married woman and insist on taking our children around that person can I find that to be child endangerment and seek full custody?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: