What can I do about unpaid wages? Posted on July 15, 2011

Recently ,I worked 35 hrs private home sitting. My employer is a local Senior Care Company owner. I filled out the employment papers. Submitted them to him-requesting copies for myself. I have received no copies:nor,has he returned my voice mail or e-mail requesting my monies. I have received news that this owner has been very slow at paying his employees. What can I do to get my pay from this miser?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: