What can I do about a third party complaint about my behavior to my employer? 1 Answers as of July 15, 2011

I had on affair with a married man, coworker, but I did not know he was still married because he refer to her all the time “my ex”. She found out and wants to go to our HR office to complain about my behavior. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink | Steven Alan Fink
Remind her that it takes two to tango and her husband can lose his job if she complains about your actions.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: