What can I do about someone who will not return paperwork used for bankruptcy? Posted on July 12, 2011

I had a family friend help with my filing for bankruptcy. Her son has taken the paperwork, including tax forms, and said that he would mail them all back to me. He is no longer returning any phone calls or correspondence and I have not received my paperwork back. It has been over 2 months since he said he would mail them to me. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: