What can I do about NSF checks? Posted on June 20, 2011

How does one resolve a situation involving 4 NSF checks, each under $750? I received one letter from a county attorney and have not heard from him again. The checks were not written in the state in which I live. This occurred 3 years ago and I would like to resolve this matter. I do not know the status of the case or if there even is/was a case. Please advise...thank you

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: