What can I do about my two pending domestic violence charges? 1 Answers as of July 21, 2014

I have two pending domestic violence on my record and I'm trying to find a job. I have one pending in California and I have another pending in Nevada. My now ex boyfriend put his hands on me first and I defended myself. I need some advice.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Get a good attorney and get them dismissed.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 7/21/2014
Click to View More Answers: