What can I do about my landlord/tenant problem? 1 Answers as of May 18, 2011

When I first moved into the residence I was told that it was a lease to purchase option. I then paid the 2500 hundred dollars plus the first months rent as required of 750.00. I was then told that 50 of the rent each month would set aside for my downpayment for 2 years. I was later informed that the home had been sold. Not by the landlord but by the adjuster that had come out to the home to look around and see what was and was not working...what can I do legally? please help!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Palumbo and Kosofsky
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
It depends on the terms and conditions of the lease. You need a detailed consultation that cannot be done for no cost or in an e-mail.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: