What can I do about my Domestic Violence deferred judgement? 2 Answers as of July 14, 2015

I have served 18 months of probation for a DV conviction. I have done everything accordingly that was part of my probation, including counseling and UA's without incident. My release date was June 18th. My probation officer has told me that the DA has 30 days to review my case after the hearing to be released of my deferred judgement that was held on June 15th. He informed me that it is rare, but that the DA has decided to review my case further and set another hearing for July 21st. If I completed my probation without incident, why would this occur?

Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law | John Hugger
I am not certain unless there may be a criminal case with someone with the same name and the ADA is just checking to make sure that it is not you! After the deferral is hopefully closed and the case dismissed, I suggest sealing the record of the matter ASAP! Consult an attorney!
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
I would not worry about it. Check with the court after the 15th to see if a motion to dismiss has been filed & if not call the DAs office & ask when it will be filed.