What can I do about my cr1 visa? Posted on May 06, 2011

I’ve just entered the states to activate my visa, I’ve quit my job and now I’m in the states while my husband is in Japan (US air force for one year). He told me he cheated on me. But if I get a divorce now that means I will have to go back. Everything was planned that I am going to school here. We’ve been married since a year and 3 months. I am very upset and sad. We’ve been together since 2003. I don’t know what to do. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: