What can I do about my 20 year old Felony Conviction? Posted on May 22, 2011

When I was 17 I was convicted of a 3rd degree felony of a sexual nature. That was 20 years ago. Since then I have done everything that was required of me. I served my time, probation, and therapy. I was a registered sex offender. I no longer have to register and I haven't had to for years. I am trying to rent an apartment because I need to move out of my house and am having a very hard time with it. What are my options? I have been a model citizen for the last 20 years. There's a reason for my conviction and I am in no way a repeat offender or a sexual predator.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: