What can I do about a contempt hearing for inability to pay money court ordered during a guardianship hearing? Posted on July 31, 2011

I took my granddaughters mom to court for temp. guardianship and was ordered to pay her hospital bill ( I took out mental inquest) and part of her attorneys fees. She had told me she was going to kill herself, and give the baby to me. She also told me she didnt know what was real and what wasnt. I was trying to get help for her and in return I got prosecuted. Now a contempt order has been filed, I have no way to pay it. My job is taking care of a elderly lady in her home in exchange for room and board.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: