What can I do about an overdraft in my account for future instructors? Posted on August 12, 2011

I had written a check to pay for uniforms with money in my account. Unfortunately, I had an automatic draft unexpectedly pulled from my account, which caused an NSF. I was out of town when this occurred and received messages to contact the business, which I intended to do immediately upon my return. In the meantime, the business owner contacted a future instructor and informed the instructor of the situation. Although I am planning on rectifying the situation with the business ASAP, I now am viewed in a less than positive light with my future instructors. Would this fall under the category of public disclosure of private facts? I know the oversight was my fault, and should not have happened; however, I feel as though I may now be viewed in a less favorable light.