What Can I Do? Posted on February 06, 2011

I allowed a lady and her son to move in on a temporary basis. It's now four months later and she is reluctant to leave, nor is she willing to pay anything for her lodging. She has a job but refuses to pay. I want her out. Do I need to go through the process of filing eviction papers, etc. or can I just give her 7 days notice and lock her out?

This was a verbal agreement, it was stated that it was only temporary and I think four months goes beyond "temporary".

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: