What can I charge someone posting naked pictures of me and harassing me for months? 8 Answers as of July 01, 2013

A girl I used to talk to got angry when I stopped talking to her. She took naked pictures of me without my knowledge on facebook and after 7 months still won't stop texting or calling me, made a new facebook and she's threatening to do it again. I haven't responded to her in months. I'm not sure what to do.

I doubt that you can file criminal charges against the girl, but you can discuss it with your police department or sheriff, perhaps they can file a charge of disorderly conduct or reckless conduct against her. In any case, it would be advisable to file a civil case in court asking the court for a restraining order against the girl, as well as contacting Facebook and lodging a formal complaint with them. They might be able to restrict or bar her use from that social website.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
You report this girl to the police. She is engaging in criminal misconduct. You may also wish to retain a lawyer to send a written demand that she cease this misconduct, and then sue this girl if she continues to engage in this conduct.
Go to court and get an order of protection.
Contact the police. Also get a no contact order.
Call the police and report all this.
    The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier
    The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier | Seth D. Schraier
    If you feel that she is harassing you or disrupting your life, then you should go to your local police department and file a report. If the police think there are grounds for a criminal proceeding, after an investigation, then they can move forward and charge her with a crime.
    Catchick Law, PC
    Catchick Law, PC | Matt Catchick
    Contact your local County Prosecutor ASAP and tell them what's going on. You may have to request a "PPO" ("Personal Protection Order" - what they call a "Restraining Order" in Michigan) against her. Please ensure you document as much as possible all her inappropriate contact to protect yourself (like printing-out all her harassing e-mails and texts, and taking screen shots of all her inappropriate Facebook posts).
    Amber Lunsford, Attorney at Law | Amber Lunsford
    There are a few things you can do. The first is to make a report to your local police department that this has or is happening to you. The next step you can do is to file for an injunction to have the pictures removed. You may also pursue a civil suit for damages resulting from the posting of these pictures.