What can happen to my fiance who has a gang allegation and kidnapping charge? 5 Answers as of March 25, 2013

My fiancé and I got into a physical fight out on the street. Cops got called and he got arrested. He is on parole and a two striker. He is being charged with kidnapping and gang allegation and they are trying to strike him out. We are going to get married and I believe am pregnant.

Well he could end up in jail or prison depending on the exact charges and facts in that matter. Or he could end up with nothing at all. Without all the details I can't say.
Your fiance desperately needs an experienced criminal defense attorney. I suggest that you contact one immediately.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
It's anybody's guess at this point, because sentencing depends on whether he is found guilty, his prior record, how serious these are in the court's eyes, mitigation, and allocution. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence.
Rizio & Nelson
Rizio & Nelson | John W. Bussman
The DA will be pushing for 25-life. Obviously, I have no idea whether or not their case is strong or if your boyfriend has any plausible defenses. Sounds like he needs a good lawyer. Unfortunately, the DA does not care that you're thinking of getting married or that you might be pregnant. There are a lot of married fathers in prison.
If he has 2 strikes and just picked up a kidnapping charge, I think you can safely put off your wedding plans, because it ain't gonna happen.