What can happen in court for 3 violations, non completion of treatment and 2 minor consumption charges? 7 Answers as of April 30, 2013

I am on probation for a year for a driving while intoxicated charge. I also had 3 Minor consumptions at the time of sentencing . I got 2 Additional minor consumption charges while on probation and also didn't complete out patient treatment which was part of my probation. But, that's because I got discharged for getting a minor consumption charge. I am currently about to get back into a different treatment program. I don't know why they say it's a violation that I was discharged cause a probation officer told me I just needed to get back into treatment. They are bringing me back to court for these 3 violations, non completion of treatment and the 2 minor consumption charges.

What can happen is a stint in jail. That is what can happen. You seem incapable of obeying the rules.
Blumenauer Hackworth, PA
Blumenauer Hackworth, PA | Jonathan Hackworth
For a violation of probation, you can be sentenced to the maximum times in jail/prison of the underlying charge. I would imagine given your multiple violations of probation, the Judge very well may sentence you to some sort of jail time.
You can still go to jail. The same thing I wrote last week.
Law Office of Steve Leydiker
Law Office of Steve Leydiker | Steve Leydiker
Nobody can tell you what will happen. You violated the terms of your probation, meaning you can be arrested on the spot and ordered to serve out your jail sentence, less time for credit. I suggest you speak to an attorney who can help with some damage control.
You're likely looking at jail. Depends on just what your lawyer says to the court.
    Kram & Wooster, P.S. | Richard H. Wooster
    You have serious issues and you need to take your next treatment opportunity to heart. If you don't get control of this problem now, you will set your life on a path of heartache and bad experiences. Your biggest concern should be what will happen to you if you don't follow through with treatment, not what a court may do to you.
    Conway Law Pllc.
    Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
    You could be looking at the time that is hanging over your head. You better get a great lawyer