What can happen if my ex and I start talking and seeing one another again? Could she be looking at charges? 7 Answers as of December 18, 2013

My ex and I got into it a year ago and we ended things. Then like a month later a cop shows up at my house wanting to talk to me about what happened. Then 4 months later I go to jail on rape 1st and unlawful imprisonment 2nd. Well in the past year my ex has been trying to talk to me and see me. She said that she wanted to drop the charges because she only did it because she was mad at me.

IF there is a no contact order on the bond, you can go back to jail.
Well she should talk to your lawyer about this.
Your sentence included not contact with the victim. If you continue to do so, you will be spending more jail time.
Your ex cannot drop the charges. She can go to the District Attorney and explain what happened and why it is different. She can tell the District Attorney what she will say so in court. The District Attorney will then make the decision to drop the case or not. She did violate the law when she filed a false police report and it would be up to the District Attorney to file charges or not. This is a misdemeanor and if convicted of this she most likely not do any jail time.
As long as the charges are still pending I would not talk with her, but you could have your lawyer talk with her.