What can happen if I missed court with hospital note? 1 Answers as of October 10, 2017

My PD says I need to go to my bail. Bail has been forfeited and I got a letter of re-assumption which is $200. Is there a free method to do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a "real" lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: