What can happen if I have been charged with forgery? 1 Answers as of September 26, 2017

It is my first offense ever and the amount is about $12,000. I did not write a bad check. I sent in time cards and falsified a signature in return for currency. When in reality, I was not actually working for the employer. I am 20 years old. I am very worried my court date is approaching.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Forgery is a crime of moral turpitude, and if convicted it will really hurt your school/employment aspirations. You should talk to a lawyer, who may be able to work out a deal with the Judge whereby you can earn yourself a reduction or ultimate dismissal.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/26/2017
Click to View More Answers: