What can happen if I got arrested for false swearing and I don't have money for an attorney? 1 Answers as of February 21, 2014

I got arrested for false swearing in Louisiana and I have mental issues and the detective made me sign stuff.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
McHale Law Firm
McHale Law Firm | R. Michael McHale
If you can't afford an attorney the Court will appoint a public defender to represent you. ?They are often overworked and underpaid but many of them are very good lawyers. ?Make sure they know of your mental issues. ?It could help to get the charges dismissed or reduced.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 2/21/2014
Click to View More Answers: