What can a father do to get child custody of his children? 1 Answers as of July 13, 2011

A child of the age of 16 wants to live with her father in Illinois where the divorse and custody battle happened but she lives in Ohio. She is getting mentally abused and neglected, she is unhappy and ran away 3 times. The mother will not let her move to Illinois with her father.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
The Illinois father should hire an attorney to present the issue to the local court. The battle should be fought in Illinois, unles jurisdiction has been transferred to Ohio.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: