What can be our next step so my husband can renew his license? 7 Answers as of July 22, 2013

My husband had some old warrants. He went to court and paid them in full. He still can not renew his license and its been over a month. The courts said they did not send his paper work off at that time so to wait twelve working days but its been over a month.

Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
Your next step is to hire legal counsel to handle this.
Keep checking with your DMV, sometimes, these agencies are over-worked, and it may take a longer time for them to get around to it.
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
Ask the court to provide a letter of recall showing that the warrant has been recalled. That is usually the issue with withholding of license renewal. Contact the Clerk's Office of the court where the charges were cleared. Ask for a "Certified Copy of your Docket" and a letter of warrant recall. Those documents along with proof of payment receipts should get your license reinstated.
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com | Andrea Storey Rogers
Call the Missouri Dept. of Revenue (Driver's License Bureau)
Your next step is to continue to wait. If you have documentation showing the debt has been paid, you can try showing the DVM the paperwork.
    There must be something more, since normally the updates are done overnight. I would contact a lawyer.
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren | Russell A. Warren
    He should first contact your state's Dept of Revenue - Drivers License Bureau to find out all of the requirements he will need to get his license reinstated. He may need to obtain "compliance release" letters fro the court clerk of the court in which he had issues.