What can be filed if an Attorney fabricated information to the courts? 1 Answers as of July 23, 2011

Since an Attorney filed a Verified Motion under Oath by giving the Court False Information for the purpose of getting a Magistrate to make an Order is a violation. I have already filed a complaint with the BAR Regulations in Denver against this Attorney which is pending, but yet I am still being harassed by the attorney who contacted my job requesting that they begin taking money out of my pay check for being in arrears of Child Support which is not true. What can I file against the Attorney?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
John E. Kirchner, Attorney at Law
John E. Kirchner, Attorney at Law | John Kirchner
For now there would not appear necessary to do much more about the attorney but wait to see what the greivance process with the bar association accomplishes. If you believe the attorney did something wrong in the case, you should contact another attorney to have him/her look to see if there was something legally wrong that affected you. If there is, that attorney can advise you as to the proper remedies that can be attempted. Unless there is some reason you should not be required to pay child support, or the amount you have apparently been ordered to pay is grossly wrong, the activation of a wage assignment through your employer is entirely proper because the law (federal and state) requires that all child support be paid by payroll deduction. An attorne can help you determine whether there something wrong with the amount be collected.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 7/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: