What can be done to stop an elderly neighbor from harrassing and yelling at you? Posted on May 06, 2011

This is about my daughter who is a Captain in the Nurse Corps of the Army. Her neighbor across the hall likes to dictate when she and her neighbors can be out on the breezeway in the evenings. He doesn't want them out there talking on their cells or talking to other tenants after ten at night. Once he pinned her up in a corner to yell at her because she came to the aide of her neighbor. Last night he followed her across the way as she was taking her puppy out and called her crazy. (She has been diagnosed with PTSD and incidents like that trigger a panic attack for her) She reported the first incident to the police and made a report. She is scared of this neighbor and tries to stay away from him. What else can she do?