What can be done to save my friend from getting deported? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2017

My friend is getting deported soon and judge put order he leave or will be taken and put in blacklist. How can he be saved? Can he appeal or apply for waiver?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
If there is already an order of removal/deportation, it may be too late to save him. When did the Immigration Judge order his removal? He only has 30 days from the date of the Immigration Judge's order to file an appeal with the BIA. Why is he being deported? How long has he been in the U.S.? Does he have a criminal history? Was he here illegally? Did he overstay his visa? Did he have an attorney represent him in the removal hearing at Immigration Court? Does he have family in the U.S. that are either U.S. citizens or Legal Permanent Residents? These are all questions that need to be answered before I can give you a viable answer to your question.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: