What can be done to an ex-husband for continuously causing emotional pain to their child due to dad not showing up repeatedly when plans are made? 1 Answers as of May 22, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Return to court to modify the parenting plan.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/22/2017
Click to View More Answers: