What can be done if wife took kids and she is not allowing me see them now? 1 Answers as of May 07, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
The best thing to do is to go to court and get a request for order so you have a custodial plan with your children. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: