What can be done if tenant fakes agreement and won’t pay deposit or rent? 4 Answers as of February 07, 2014

I rented a house to party weekly and they would not sign a legal agreement or pay deposit and way behind on rent. I told them to sign and pay deposit plus rent or move. I have filed eviction an is in process. What is my rights as landlord? Rental agreement was printed off fake at library.

Stuart P Gelberg
Stuart P Gelberg | Stuart P Gelberg
I don't understand your Q. If they produced a "fake" document, that sounds like a criminal matter. You can seek a money judgment as part of the eviction process.
Just go ahead with the eviction and prove it is a fake.
Law Office of Richard Winkler | Richard Winkler
If they didn't sign an agreement, then you don't have a written agreement. A fake unsigned agreement is no different from an agreement that is not fake and is also not signed. I don't quite understand what a fake agreement has got to do with any of this.