What can be done if other party was breaching contract by refusing to follow through with title transfer? 1 Answers as of July 26, 2017

I have a nomad 5th wheel and other party has a mobile home. A contract was written up by other party and signed by both parties. The contract is title for title. Now, the other party is breaching that contract by refusing to follow through with title transfer on 4-12-2017. I received a notice to quit form from other party saying I need to leave the house by Monday the 24th of April 2017. My end of contract is fulfilled and ready for transaction or by "swapping of titles".

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
Interesting question. what happens when someone's legal right is impugned, trampled upon, disrespected. You file a lawsuit.
Answer Applies to: Oklahoma
Replied: 7/26/2017
Click to View More Answers: