What can be done if my friend got charged for possession of opiate derivatives with the intent to sell after a traffic stop? 1 Answers as of August 13, 2017

She is still in jail. She has the same case number, same everything.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Hire an attorney. Honestly, you did not think of that? So many times people ask the same question, what can be done, or what can I do. The answer is plain and simple, hire a criminal defense attorney.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: