What can be done if I was in a car accident that wasn't my fault but I had no insurance? 3 Answers as of March 21, 2017

I was hurt. The hospital checked my back which is messed up, but didn't check my head. My glasses were off my face. The cop only gave me a ticket running a red light, and none for insurance. I paid the ticket but I don't think it was fair, but I was wrong not having insurance. I was on way to get gifts.

In Michigan, you cannot do anything. You violated the law by driving an uninsured auto, and so you are screwed!!
Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
If you don't have insurance you cannot Sue in the state of Michigan.
Unfortunately, you are in a bad way. The law in Michigan is very harsh to those without insurance. Assuming you're the owner or registrant, you will be sued for all damages to the other person, both medical and collision. You can also not sue anyone. Sorry for the bad news.