What can be done if I entered into an underage marriage where her father had signed but does not have legal rights? 5 Answers as of March 01, 2013

I was wondering can anyone other than the legal guardian annul the marriage since we have already slept together?

LAW OFFICE OF ANNE B. HOWARD | Anne B. Howard
If you are an adult you can file for divorce. Her legal guardian can appear on her behalf if she's still underage.
If this is not a valid marriage, it can be annulled. If the minor did not have capacity and if the person who signed did not have the legal right to do so, then it appears that the marriage can be annulled.
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
Please go directly to an attorney who can ask the questions that need to be answered for a correct answer on this. If you have the money to get married and the money to risk having a baby then you have the money to be a responsible member of society and hire a lawyer. It appears, by the way, that you are not legally married, and perhaps are having sex with a minor. You are in potential legal danger.
Need the details. There is the issue of the validity and, if you are truly underage, possible criminal issues.
Carey and Leisure | John Smitten
The Court can grant an annulment.