What can be done if a child in the custody of their mother is not using disability for the child? Posted on January 27, 2011

A mother is using childs disability check for personal use and not for child. The mother has not had the child in her custody for over 2 months. The father (who is not genetically true father), has raised the child since she was born. What can be done? We live in Missouri.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: