What can be done if attorney did not keep his word and went ahead and filed claim without allowing me to review and sign off? 1 Answers as of December 20, 2016

I hired lawyer to represent my case. Lawyer promised to give me final look at claim before submitting it. I want to change lawyers.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
You are allowed to change lawyers.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 12/20/2016
Click to View More Answers: