What can be done for the residents in regards to their water situation? 1 Answers as of November 06, 2017

If you don’t know, the residents have been getting water bills in excess of $500 or more. At one point, they cut off water to thousands of residents. With numbers being given between $30,000 and $300,000 residents. So many that Canada offered to supply those people but nothing came of it. Couple this with the fact that none of this money is going back into the infrastructure. Water mains are always breaking with water coming up thru the cracks in the streets. Then the residents are charged for that. We all know this isn’t ok. I need someone to tell me where to start in the doing something about this. We essentially have a 3rd world city in the middle of our country. This is reprehensible and unacceptable. Our nation’s most vulnerable is being taken advantage of and this is not ok.

It starts and ends in the ballot booth. Second, is to get rid of the law known as GOVERNMENTAL IMMUNITY. Make our elected and appointed officials legally accountable for their errors.