What is better for her citizenship process; to marry in Mexico or here in the US? 5 Answers as of February 28, 2014

I'm a US citizen and will marry my girlfriend in Mexico in two months. She is a Mexican citizen but has a valid visa to come visit to the US. Can she go visit Mexico with her visa while waiting on her citizenship process? Thank you.

She is not going to be applying for citizenship once you marry but she will be applying for a green card. Depending on whether you marry in the US or in Mexico and how soon after you apply for her status, she may or may not be able to travel to Mexico right away.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
You can marry your girlfriend anywhere in the world. So long as the marriage is valid in the country of marriage, CIS will recognize it for immigration and other purposes. Your second question needs consultation with an experienced immigration attorney. Entering the US with a tourist or other visa only to then file for green card may be considered a fraudulent entry by CIS and could cause problems when you file her paperwork.
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
You should file while she is in the US. And she should not travel until she receives her green card. Just make sure that your marriage proposal took place after her last entry and wait at least 30 to 60 days to get married.
Your girlfriend should not enter the United States with her visitor visa if her intent is to marry and seek permanent residence. This can lead a material misrepresentation finding, which would permanently bar her from admission unless a waiver is approved. You should marry in Mexico. Once you have married, you file for her to receive an immigrant visa. The other option would be to apply for a fiancee visa. This would allow her to enter the United States to marry and seek permanent residence.
I think you mean can she come to the U.S. The answer is no. Have her stay in Mexico and get her a fianc? visa. Then she can come to the States and you can marry. After you marry she can get a conditional green card. If you happen to stay married for two years you can both petition to have the condition lifted.