What is the best way to handle an ex-wife who is brainwashing my kids so they don’t want to see me when it’s my time? 1 Answers as of February 09, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
A return a court to ask for relief. It might be best for your ask the court to have your ex participate in court ordered counseling and anger management to deal with these issues.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/9/2017
Click to View More Answers: