What is the best way to deal with out of state insurance? 7 Answers as of June 23, 2015

What I am supposed to do from this point? Some guy driving a Toyota hit my car when I was getting out of a parking spot at a restaurant. We swapped insurance information, and I did not feel the need to call cops because we could both drive away. The damage to my car, which was to the back side, will cost about $900 or so to fix. The accident forms from the insurance that I need to fill out and send back, but the driver is from out of state.

The other driver's being from out-of-state should make little or no difference. Get the proof of damage and send it to his insurer. Keep copies, of course.
So? Fill out the forms and make copies before you send them back.
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
Your first mistake was not calling the police. Simply submit the claim to YOUR insurance. They will collect from the other driver, if the other driver was at fault. Given that there is no police report, it may be difficult to prove who was at fault.
I think you already posted this question and just added a few facts that do not tell us anything more for us to change our responses.
James M. Chandler | James M. Chandler
Write the party that caused the accident advising of the damages and if he does not pay, you could notify his/her insurance and if they do not pay, you could even file for damages in small claims court since the damages are a fairly small amount.
    Just fill out the forms as your insurance company has requested. Being out of state does not affect your claim.
    Durham Jones & Pinegar | Erven Nelson
    First, you should call you local insurance agent for help. They should be able to handle the claim, or guide you. Make sure that they agree not to increase your rates since it was not your fault.