What is the best way to conduct the educational assessment for the H1B visa? 2 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I want my educational certificates to be assessed for the purpose of H1B visa. Can anybody guide me as to whether I should go for equivalence evaluation or course by course evaluation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
We use both www.careerconsulting.com and www.morningeval.com and occasionally other providers depending on where your education is from, whether you are doing an academic or work experience evaluation or a combination, type of position, is a license required, etc.

If you would like a consultation on the facts of your specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/21/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
It is local question. I would inquire yellow page.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: