What is the best way to conduct the educational assessment for the H1B visa? 2 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I want my educational certificates to be assessed for the purpose of H1B visa. Can anybody guide me as to whether I should go for equivalence evaluation or course by course evaluation?

We use both www.careerconsulting.com and www.morningeval.com and occasionally other providers depending on where your education is from, whether you are doing an academic or work experience evaluation or a combination, type of position, is a license required, etc.

If you would like a consultation on the facts of your specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
It is local question. I would inquire yellow page.